Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
LibreOffice Initiates Templates and Extensions Repository for Beta Testing
LibreOffice, the famous office suite, can be improved further- thanks to the countless number of templates and extensions. These goodies are available for download and users can enhance the functionality of the suite to tailor it according to their needs. Plus developers can write add-ons and then share them among millions of people worldwide.
LibreOffice invites developers to write add-ons and contribute them towards the community. It also has a public review process that would guarantee reliability and quality.
This repository not only provides tools for LibreOffice suite, but also for other compatible office suite programs like OpenOffice.org.
Users can have the most famous templates and extensions, and add more features to them now. You can find the beta testing of the website at:
This has been made possible with the help of Plone community, which has contributed its technology to create the solution. Reviews are written by community volunteers who have tested the extensions. Since all extensions submitted at the time of beta testing will remain there in the repository even after the testing phase, this is the right moment for developers to contribute with their own add-ons.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail , 12.10, 12.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Dictionaries in Python
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Lists in Python
- Argument Handling in Python
- Setup your own Wikipedia like website using MediaWiki
- Administer your Server using Ajenti Server Manager
- “Brand New” Unixmen Forum is Now Live!
- How To: Disable or Enable Guest Account in Ubuntu 13.04
- Setup Your Own YouTube Like Website Using ClipBucket
- Retroshare: A Next Generation Secure Communication and File Sharing Platform
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .