How To Install QupZilla In Ubuntu
Dear linux geeks,
In this tutorial I will teach you how to install QupZilla in Ubuntu. What is QupZilla? It is a nice fast web browser that includes many functions of the modern browser such as history, bookmarks and new tabs. It is based on WebKit Core and Qt Framework.
The current version of QupZilla is 1.6.0 and we will install it in our machine. If you like you can extend the power of QupZilla via plugins such as AdBlock, Speed Dial and many others.
The AdBlock extenstion can be used to save time and bandwidth consuming from adevertisment in different websites. Do you like to browse ad free? Then install it.
What about Speed Dial? This extension will help you to access your favourite pages as fast as you want. Ok guys, now it is time to install QupZilla in our Ubuntu system.
1. Open a new terminal (CTRL+ALT+T)
2. Run the following commands one by one.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nowrep/qupzilla sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install qupzilla
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .