How To Install PhotoFilmStrip 2.0 In Ubuntu
Hi linux geeks,
PhotoFilmStrip 2.0 has been officially released for users of Ubuntu and Linux Mint. In this tutorial you will learn how to install this nice slideshow creator in your linux machine.
If you have some nice pics you did while you were on holiday and want to produce a FULL-HD out of them then you should keep reading this tutorial. PhotoFilmStrip 2.0 supports the following video outputs:
To make your videos look better you should use the Ken Burns slideshow effect. Do you like to have a nice audio file for your background music?
Cool. PhotoFilmStrip 2.0 allows you to specify an audio file to setup the background musice for the slide show. Free, simple and perfect video output.
1. Open a new terminal (CTRL+ALT+T)
2. Run the following command to download the archive.
wget http://goo.gl/JtFxRA -O photofilmstrip_2.0.0-1_all.deb
3. Then install PhotoFilmStrip with the following commands.
sudo dpkg -i --force-depends photofilmstrip_2.0.0-1_all.deb sudo apt-get -f install
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .