How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
Hi unixmen readers!
How are you? In this article we will teach you how to install the desktop version of NETFLIX in your Ubuntu machine. There are many people that don’t know anything about this internet streaming media so I thought to make a small introduction and inform everyone. Remember, sharing is love!
NETFLIX is a very good choice if you are the typical movie guy. It offers movies and shows over the internet in the following countries:
- North and South America
- United Kingdom
Pay a low monthly price and enjoy your TV shows and movies anywhere at anytime. Do you have a tablet and or a PS3? Cool, you can easily enjoy your NETFLIX subcription on these devices, but what if you have an Ubuntu machine? Ok, Ubuntu geeks, unixmen always has a solution for you, so open a new terminal (CTRL + ALT +T) and try the following installation instructions form a linux geek.
1. Tell Ubuntu where to find the PPA.
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:ehoover/compholio
2. Update with the following command.
sudo apt-get update
3. Install NETFLIX app in Ubuntu.
sudo apt-get install netflix-desktop
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04 : Power Commands, power management application created by the Atareao team , this app helps users to...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian : uGet is a very light-weight and powerful open source download manager. On March 4th, 2014 Uget Do...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Download Elementary OS 'Luna' Official Wallpapers : Hi Guys, Am a great lover of Elementary OS, so I like to move almost everywhere with some its beaut...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .