Install KDE 4.7 in Fedora 14 and 15
How to install the Last KDE for Fedora 14 and 15.?
Fedora is working normally with Gnome 3 , this last Gnome is making problems for the news users :
it’s not installed ready
After installation you need a lot of stuff to be able to change some settings
i hate the font of gnome 3, i have LCD monitor and i want a smooth rending fonts, i installed gnome-tweak , but it didn’t make my font like on Gnome2
Minimize and Maximize Buttons
where are the Heck Minimize and Maximize Buttons, after some couple of minutes i discover you just drag you window to maximize , But i don’t want that, in all GUI we have these Buttons, even on windows and Mac and other other Linux GUI like XFCE , LXDE, KDE …etc
Very Bad Configuration Setting
The Settings in Gnome 3 are very limited, are these all setting available?, Are you kidding me?
Not Simple and Not Easy
You must make more clicks to get things done in Gnome 3 than Gnome 2. and i don’t want to learn a new Gnome 3 to be able to work on my computer
Like alternative we suggest to install the last KDE Desktop 4.7 or Others,
First upgarde all your packages with :
Go to directory
downloads the unofficial KDE 4.7 repository
Now you need one step to Download the KDE 4.7
yum install @kde-desktop
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...0 comments |
- Setup LDAP Server in CentOS, RHEL, Scientific linux 6.5/6.4/6.3 : In this tutorial we are going to setup LDAP server using 389 Directory Server. The 389 Directory Ser...0 comments |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Canonical Works with Cisco! : The Ubuntu distribution is known to everybody nowadays, right? The company behind its development ...1 comment |
- Download 11 Community Wallpapers Chosen For Ubuntu 14.04 “Trusty Tahr”
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS “Trusty Tahr” Default Wallpaper Revealed!
- Canonical Works with Cisco!
- Android Intercom: An Excellent Intercom App For Bikers Or Hiking Fans
- Install Google Talk Plugin In Fedora 20
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .