Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Install KDE 4.7 in Fedora 14 and 15
How to install the Last KDE for Fedora 14 and 15.?
Fedora is working normally with Gnome 3 , this last Gnome is making problems for the news users :
it’s not installed ready
After installation you need a lot of stuff to be able to change some settings
i hate the font of gnome 3, i have LCD monitor and i want a smooth rending fonts, i installed gnome-tweak , but it didn’t make my font like on Gnome2
Minimize and Maximize Buttons
where are the Heck Minimize and Maximize Buttons, after some couple of minutes i discover you just drag you window to maximize , But i don’t want that, in all GUI we have these Buttons, even on windows and Mac and other other Linux GUI like XFCE , LXDE, KDE …etc
Very Bad Configuration Setting
The Settings in Gnome 3 are very limited, are these all setting available?, Are you kidding me?
Not Simple and Not Easy
You must make more clicks to get things done in Gnome 3 than Gnome 2. and i don’t want to learn a new Gnome 3 to be able to work on my computer
Like alternative we suggest to install the last KDE Desktop 4.7 or Others,
First upgarde all your packages with :
Go to directory
downloads the unofficial KDE 4.7 repository
Now you need one step to Download the KDE 4.7
yum install @kde-desktop
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux : Nowadays, our personal computer is not only a work tool, it is also our private space where we sto...4 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
- A Secure Password
- Linux Kernel 3.10. It’s BIG!
- Monitoring Users Activity Using psacct or acct Tools in Linux
- Run Your Own Social Network Using elgg on RHEL / CentOS and Scientific Linux
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .