Install KDE 4.7 in Fedora 14 and 15
How to install the Last KDE for Fedora 14 and 15.?
Fedora is working normally with Gnome 3 , this last Gnome is making problems for the news users :
it’s not installed ready
After installation you need a lot of stuff to be able to change some settings
i hate the font of gnome 3, i have LCD monitor and i want a smooth rending fonts, i installed gnome-tweak , but it didn’t make my font like on Gnome2
Minimize and Maximize Buttons
where are the Heck Minimize and Maximize Buttons, after some couple of minutes i discover you just drag you window to maximize , But i don’t want that, in all GUI we have these Buttons, even on windows and Mac and other other Linux GUI like XFCE , LXDE, KDE …etc
Very Bad Configuration Setting
The Settings in Gnome 3 are very limited, are these all setting available?, Are you kidding me?
Not Simple and Not Easy
You must make more clicks to get things done in Gnome 3 than Gnome 2. and i don’t want to learn a new Gnome 3 to be able to work on my computer
Like alternative we suggest to install the last KDE Desktop 4.7 or Others,
First upgarde all your packages with :
Go to directory
downloads the unofficial KDE 4.7 repository
Now you need one step to Download the KDE 4.7
yum install @kde-desktop
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6 : Integria IMS is a fully featured ITIL management system, featuring a ticketing system, inventory/C...2 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...2 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats : Selene is yet another project from the TimeShift Developer Tony George. It is an audio/video convert...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
- CentOS 6.5 Has Been Officially Released!
- Format Junkie: Convert Media Files To All Popular Formats
- Setup Squid Proxy Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TimeShift: Restore Your Linux Desktop To Previous State
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .