How To Install GmusicBrowser In Ubuntu
Dear linux geeks,
In this tutorial I will show you how to install Gmusicbrowser in Ubuntu. Gmusicbrowser allows you to manage your large collections of music without a hassle. This open-source jukebox is written in Perl programming language and has the following requirements.
-gtk+2 and its perl bindings.
- gstreamer and its perl bindings or mpg321/ogg123/flac123/amixer or mplayer.
- (optional) the Gtk2::MozEmbed module or the Gtk2::WebKit module.
- (optional) the Net::DBus module is needed to control gmusicbrowser through DBus or to use the included gnome multimedia keys plugin (for gnome >= 2.18).
- (optional) the Gtk2::Notify module is needed to use the notify plugin.
How to install Gmusicbrowser in Ubuntu? It is very easy because a very basic repository is available for Ubuntu and Debian users.
1. Open a new terminal (CTRL+ALT+T)
2. Run the following commands.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:andreas-boettger/gmusicbrowser-daily sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install gmusicbrowser
You can read more about Gmusicbrowser here.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- install Git in Ubuntu : Git is a distributed revision control system with an emphasis on speed. Git was initially designed a...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .