Dear linux geeks,
In this tutorial I will show you how to install Gmusicbrowser in Ubuntu. Gmusicbrowser allows you to manage your large collections of music without a hassle. This open-source jukebox is written in Perl programming language and has the following requirements.
-gtk+2 and its perl bindings.
– (optional) the Gtk2::MozEmbed module or the Gtk2::WebKit module.
– (optional) the Net::DBus module is needed to control gmusicbrowser through DBus or to use the included gnome multimedia keys plugin (for gnome >= 2.18).
– (optional) the Gtk2::Notify module is needed to use the notify plugin.
How to install Gmusicbrowser in Ubuntu? It is very easy because a very basic repository is available for Ubuntu and Debian users.
1. Open a new terminal (CTRL+ALT+T)
2. Run the following commands.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:andreas-boettger/gmusicbrowser-daily sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install gmusicbrowser
You can read more about Gmusicbrowser here.