Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
FrostWire is a peer-to-peer file sharing program for the gnutella and BitTorrent protocols. FrostWire is written in Java, and is a fork of LimeWire, another popular gnutella client from which it was originally born.
FrostWire is supported on most platforms, Android, Linux, Windows and Mac. FrostWire 5.6.9 is the current version.
- Send Large Files and Folders
- Full featured BitTorrent client
- Sends downloaded files to iTunes
- Magnet Link compatible
- Search SoundCloud and Archive
- Built-in Video Player
- Wi-Fi sharing for Mac, PC, Android
- Search inside .torrents and the cloud
- No Spyware.
- Internet Radio support
- New Media Library and Audio Player
- Completely Free & Open Source!
Installing FrostWire In Ubuntu / Elementary OS / Linux Mint
$ wget http://dl.frostwire.com/frostwire/5.6.9/frostwire-5.6.9.all.deb
$ sudo dpkg -i frostwire-5.6.9.all.deb
When there are dependency problems, Run the command below to fix them
$ sudo apt-get install -f