Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
FrostWire is a peer-to-peer file sharing program for the gnutella and BitTorrent protocols. FrostWire is written in Java, and is a fork of LimeWire, another popular gnutella client from which it was originally born.
FrostWire is supported on most platforms, Android, Linux, Windows and Mac. FrostWire 5.6.9 is the current version.
- Send Large Files and Folders
- Full featured BitTorrent client
- Sends downloaded files to iTunes
- Magnet Link compatible
- Search SoundCloud and Archive
- Built-in Video Player
- Wi-Fi sharing for Mac, PC, Android
- Search inside .torrents and the cloud
- No Spyware.
- Internet Radio support
- New Media Library and Audio Player
- Completely Free & Open Source!
Installing FrostWire In Ubuntu / Elementary OS / Linux Mint
$ wget http://dl.frostwire.com/frostwire/5.6.9/frostwire-5.6.9.all.deb
$ sudo dpkg -i frostwire-5.6.9.all.deb
When there are dependency problems, Run the command below to fix them
$ sudo apt-get install -f
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04 : Power Commands, power management application created by the Atareao team , this app helps users to...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian : uGet is a very light-weight and powerful open source download manager. On March 4th, 2014 Uget Do...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Download Elementary OS 'Luna' Official Wallpapers : Hi Guys, Am a great lover of Elementary OS, so I like to move almost everywhere with some its beaut...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .