Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
How to install Flash player For Fedora 14 and 15
How to install Flash player for Fedora 14 or 15 ?
1- Download Flash player from this link (32bit or 64bit)
2- Now open terminal and extract the file using the command :
tar -zxvf flashplayer_square_p2_32bit_linux_092710.tar.gz
3- Now cd the directory where you extracted the file.
Now Copy the extracted file libflashplayer.so to /home/user/.mozilla/plugins and /usr/lib/mozillaplugins
cp libflashplayer.so /home/pirat9/.mozilla/plugins/
4- Now as root copy the same file to /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
cp libflashplayer.so /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
cp libflashplayer.so /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins
For 64bit put the file in /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins instead of /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins.
5- Restart Firefox
This method is tested and working for both 32 and 64 bit
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux : Nowadays, our personal computer is not only a work tool, it is also our private space where we sto...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Howto- Resolve nosound problem on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail,12.10 and Older : Updated 05/04/2013 : One of the common issues facing Ubuntu users after installing or upgrading Ubun...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .