How To Install CutePad In Linux
Dear linux geeks,
In this tutorial I will teach you how to install a nice open source text editor in your linux machine. Cutepad is a mix of a text editor and word processor. It has a very easy to understand and use user interface and there are no any hidden menus or complicated settings.
I installed Cutepad in my machine and I have to say that it works like a charm. Simple graphical interface and a real fast startup time.
It has the following features:
- Ability to read and write any text document .
- Can be export the document as PDF format.
- Insert Images, tables, dates and times easily.
- Cross platform >> can be used in any Linux or Windows operating system.
- Keyboard shortcut facilities.
- Finally it’s modern and cute when comparing to a ordinary text editor.
Open a new terminal in you machine and run the following commands to install Cutepad.
wget serandibsoft.com/uploads/8/3/5/2/8352420/cutepad_linuxbuild_x86.tar tar -xf cutepad_linuxbuild_x86.tar cd CutePad_LinuxBuild_x86 sudo chmod +x CutePad-0.1-Linux-x86-Install ./CutePad-0.1-Linux-x86-Install
If you have a 64 bit machine run the following commands in order to install Cutepad.
wget serandibsoft.com/uploads/8/3/5/2/8352420/cutepad_linuxbuild_x64.tar tar -xf cutepad_linuxbuild_x64.tar sudo chmod +x CutePad-0.1-Linux-x86_64-Install ./CutePad-0.1-Linux-x86_64-Install
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .