Improve Your Nexus Experience
The Nexus 4 is among the best devices available in the market at present. With its Android OS, there are very few devices that fall into its competition category. The device is being currently sold out in different regions. But if you do possess it right now, then the following article will be very useful for you. We will be discussing about the features offered by the JellyBean 4.2 as well. Here are a few tricks and tips about the Google device – LG Nexus 4:
With a glass back casing, the Nexus 4 is a very delicate device. One fall can shatter the entire body. Therefore, protection is of utmost importance. There are no fixed parameters about protection. Whatever you think looks and feels better should be the obvious choice for you.
But still, the Crumena by SGP Spigen is a pretty decent protector. The leather casing and inner felt are tender on the phone.
Wireless charging is a very cool feature. And the charging dock of the Nexus 4 is aesthetic and technically sound. However, a very serious problem is its availability. But once that is solved, these chargers would sell like hot cakes.
Expanding the lock screen
There are a number of locks screen widgets in the JellyBean 4.2. From the screen itself, you can swipe left or right to perform different functions. These include calendar, camera, messaging, and Spotify etc. As understood, a vast list of apps can be chosen from for using in the lock screen.
These kinds of features are not there in other operating systems. Google has definitely scored brownie points for this feature!
Taking a snapshot image of the device screen is a very basic thing. This may be useful to you in many ways. You just have to hold and press the volume-down and power button to take a snapshot.
Remove unnecessary icons
Very few people realize that a cluttered home screen does not look good. It might look like a bit too tiring to see so many apps spread over the home screen. Just putting them in groups may solve the problem. Another point to remember is that each time an app is installed; an icon appears on the home screen. If you do not want this to happen, you can change the corresponding settings in Play Store on your device. You can also use a separate launcher instead of the Google Search bar.
The camera of Nexus 4 possesses very good software. Apart from delivering crystal clear images, it also helps perform a lot of editing on the photographs. Various third-party software are available to enhance the photograph as well.
You can also program or teach your device to follow your voice. You can add nicknames to your friends contact cards. So the next time you want to call your brother, you can just say brother and the device will connect his number for you.
However, in case of crowded places, this might turn out to be a difficult situation.
With so many new features, tricks and tips, make sure you make the most of your device!
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October : For Fedora users, just keep calm and use Fedora 20 for now. Fedora Developers has announced that F...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : uTorrent is a lightweight and efficient BitTorrent client for Linux, Windows OS and Mac OS. The inst...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .