Improve Touch Typing With TIPP10
TIPP10 is a free touch typing tutor for Windows, Mac OS and Linux. The software is easy to use and features a clear user interface. Beginners will find their way around right away so they can start practicing without a hitch. You will be able to learn touch typing quickly and efficiently with the program’s intelligent training lessons, useful support functions and an extensive progress tracker. You can also play a typing game and expand the program with open lessons or make your own to meet your specific needs.
TIPP10 is both online and offline typing tutor. To use TIPP10 online you just need the register here and take your lessons online.
For offline version, that is install on your computer. Here you are:
- Easy to use and for free
- Intelligent text selection
- Ticker and virtual assistance keyboard
- Detailed results
- Open lessons and using your own texts
- Extensive customization
- Platform independent and multilingual
More about this features here
Minimum System Requirements
- 64 MB
- 800 MHz processor
Google Chrome Browser:
Google Chrome users can install TIPP10 and run it directly in the browser. Link to TIPP10.
To install TIPP10 in Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Debian, Download the .deb file. — > Download Link
Open it and proceed, to install. When ask of password, input you regular password to grant access.
Install TIPP10 in other distros
For other distros you have to download the source code and compile yourself.–>Download Source Code here
TIPP10 can be launched from the terminal or from the dash.
Run TIPP10 from the terminal:
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04 : Power Commands, power management application created by the Atareao team , this app helps users to...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian : uGet is a very light-weight and powerful open source download manager. On March 4th, 2014 Uget Do...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Download Elementary OS 'Luna' Official Wallpapers : Hi Guys, Am a great lover of Elementary OS, so I like to move almost everywhere with some its beaut...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .