How to install GnomeBaker in ubuntu
The GnomeBaker offers many features for authoring CDs that surpass the basic Nautilus CD/DVD burning capabilities. Among these are the possibility to create an audio cd from existing sound files and other useful things.
Available functions include:
- Create data CDs.
- Blank RW disks.
- Burn DVDs.
- Copy data and audio CDs.
- Support multisession burning.
- Record to and burn from existing CD ISO images.
- Can burn via SCSI and ATAPI on Linux kernels 2.4 and 2.6.
- Drag and drop to create data CDs (including drag and drop to/from the Nautilus file manager).
- Create audio CDs from existing WAV, MP3, FLAC, and Ogg files.
- Integrate with GConf for storage of application settings.
Install in Ubuntu 12.04 /LinuxMint13
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gnomebaker/stable sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install gnomebaker