How To Fix The Clumsy Window Appearance In XFCE?
Hello Everyone! I am back with a small article regarding xfce-4 desktop environment.
As you are searching to fix an problem in your xfce system you would have already got an overview about the xfce desktop environment and yes you have installed xfce in your Linux system. And after installation of xfce you are feeling uncomfortable with the windows without Title bar and so you won’t have close,minimize buttons and your desktop will be like this :So you want to get rid of this problem and enjoy the power of xfce desktop environment in your system? and you are at the right place.
Just by doing the following simple steps you can solve this issue.
STEP 1: You can use the terminal by now but still if you are unable to get the terminal just logout the system and log into the virtual terminal (VT) by pressing few key pairs (CTRL+ALT+F1) in your keyboard.
STEP 2: Enter your Login Credentials (Login Name and Login Password).
STEP 3: After logging in issue the following command in the Virtual Terminal:
STEP 4: Now you can login into your XFCE Xwindow system just by issuing the following command in VT where you are currently working:
STEP 5: Now start working with your beautiful and lightweight xfce system where you will have windows with Title bar.
Don’t forget to visit http://www.unixmen.com.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...1 comment |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy : Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. In this tutorial we are goi...0 comments |
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal : From github repo nsnake is a clone of the classic snake game that we all used to play on our cellp...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .