Geary 0.6.2 ‘Stable’ and 0.7.1 ‘Unstable’ Released!
Yorba is pleased to announce the release of Geary 0.6.2 (All users are adviced to upgrade to this version) and 0.7.1, Yorba’s next-generation mail client for GNOME 3.
Geary 0.6.2 is an update of our current stable release. Changes include:
- Patch a major memory leak (due to GMime bindings)
- Stabilize search sorting to prevent dropped search results
- Prevent Inbox from being cleared on startup w/ Dovecot, Zimbra, Cyrus, etc.
Geary 0.6.2 tarball is available here
Ubuntu users can install via PPA:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yorba/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install geary
Geary 0.7.1 is the latest *unstable* pre-release of Geary in preparation for version 0.8. Changes in it include:
- Show attachments lacking a Content-Disposition (requires database upgrade)
- Improved IMAP disconnect/reconnect logic
- Autocomplete properly quotes RFC822 strings
- Inline composer polish
- Updated translations
- … and all updates in 0.6.2.
Geary 0.7.1 tarball is available here