Geary 0.4.1 Has Been Released!
Below is the announcement email from Yorba’s Executive Director (Jim Nelson):
“Yorba is pleased to announce the release of Geary 0.4.1, the latest version of Yorba’s IMAP mail client. We highly recommend all users upgrade to this version as it corrects a number of bugs.”
Fixes and updates include:
- Compile-time support for WebKitGTK 2.2.
- Fixes IMAP STARTTLS failure to connect bug.
- Works around LIST bug in IceWarp IMAP servers (crasher).
- Solves crash when IMAP connect fails due to timeout.
- CamelCased MIME types now handled properly (prevents blank emails).
- Adds missing RTL icons.
- New translations.
Geary 0.4.1 can be downloaded from the Yorba web site:
See Yorba’s wiki for information on how to build and install:
Geary 0.4.1 is also available for Ubuntu users at Yorba’s PPA:
Installing Via PPA (Ubuntu Users)
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yorba/ppa $ sudo apt-get update $ sudo apt-get install geary