Geary 0.4.1 Has Been Released!
Geary is a lightweight email client also developed by the Yorba team.
Below is the announcement email from Yorba’s Executive Director (Jim Nelson):
“Yorba is pleased to announce the release of Geary 0.4.1, the latest version of Yorba’s IMAP mail client. We highly recommend all users upgrade to this version as it corrects a number of bugs.”
Fixes and updates include:
- Compile-time support for WebKitGTK 2.2.
- Fixes IMAP STARTTLS failure to connect bug.
- Works around LIST bug in IceWarp IMAP servers (crasher).
- Solves crash when IMAP connect fails due to timeout.
- CamelCased MIME types now handled properly (prevents blank emails).
- Adds missing RTL icons.
- New translations.
Geary 0.4.1 can be downloaded from the Yorba web site:
See Yorba’s wiki for information on how to build and install:
Geary 0.4.1 is also available for Ubuntu users at Yorba’s PPA:
Installing Via PPA (Ubuntu Users)
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yorba/ppa $ sudo apt-get update $ sudo apt-get install geary
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- DNS Server Installation Step by Step Using CentOS 6.5/6.4/6.3 : DNS, Domain Name System, translates hostnames or URLs into IP addresses. For example if we type www....0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .