How to Convert Your Google Drive Files Using DriveConverter
DriveConverter is fast and powerful file online converter for Google Drive. It can convert your documents, images and audios that you saved in Google Drive.
Supported File Types
It will convert the documents into the following formats:
- Word to PDF
- Excel files to PDF
- Word to RTF
- Word to TXT
It can convert the images into the following formats:
- JPG to PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP
- PNG to JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP and more…
- BMP to PNG, JPG, TIFF and more to TXT
It will convert your music files into the following formats:
OGG to MP3, M4A
FLAC to MP3, M4A, OGG
MP3 to OGG, M4A, FLAC and more…
Let us get started to convert some files. Go to www.driveconverter.com website and click on convert files now button.
Now it will go to your Google Drive account and will ask the permission to access the account. Click Accept to continue.
Convert existing files
Select the files you want to convert. Here you will see two options. You can select the existing files in your Google drive or you can upload a new file by clicking on Upload button and convert it.
Now select the output file format in the drop-down box and click Convert.
After the file is converted, you can save the converted files into your Google Drive account or you can download it to your local drive.
Convert new files
Click on Upload button and select the file(s) to be converted. Here I convert a document file to a PDF file.
Choose the output format and click Convert.
That’s it. This is the easy, flexible and fastest method to convert your Google Drive files in just a couple of mouse clicks.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...2 comments |
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6 : Integria IMS is a fully featured ITIL management system, featuring a ticketing system, inventory/C...2 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' , 13.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comments |
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
- CentOS 6.5 Has Been Officially Released!
- Format Junkie: Convert Media Files To All Popular Formats
- Setup Squid Proxy Server On openSUSE 13.1
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .