How to Convert Your Google Drive Files Using DriveConverter
DriveConverter is fast and powerful file online converter for Google Drive. It can convert your documents, images and audios that you saved in Google Drive.
Supported File Types
It will convert the documents into the following formats:
- Word to PDF
- Excel files to PDF
- Word to RTF
- Word to TXT
It can convert the images into the following formats:
- JPG to PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP
- PNG to JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP and more…
- BMP to PNG, JPG, TIFF and more to TXT
It will convert your music files into the following formats:
OGG to MP3, M4A
FLAC to MP3, M4A, OGG
MP3 to OGG, M4A, FLAC and more…
Let us get started to convert some files. Go to www.driveconverter.com website and click on convert files now button.
Now it will go to your Google Drive account and will ask the permission to access the account. Click Accept to continue.
Convert existing files
Select the files you want to convert. Here you will see two options. You can select the existing files in your Google drive or you can upload a new file by clicking on Upload button and convert it.
Now select the output file format in the drop-down box and click Convert.
After the file is converted, you can save the converted files into your Google Drive account or you can download it to your local drive.
Convert new files
Click on Upload button and select the file(s) to be converted. Here I convert a document file to a PDF file.
Choose the output format and click Convert.
That’s it. This is the easy, flexible and fastest method to convert your Google Drive files in just a couple of mouse clicks.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...2 comments |
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...2 comments |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy : Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. In this tutorial we are goi...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .