Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
DockBarX 0.46 has been released! PPA Ubuntu
DockBarX 0.46 has been released, the main features in this release is, progress bars, badges/counters and quicklists. Unity progress bars and counters are added. Dockmanager progress bars are added and the badges has gotten a facelift.
More Features of DockbarX 0.46:
– The mouse cursor is changed to the wait cursor when a program is launched from dockbarx.
– The dock can be set to dodge windows or to dodge the active window. See the behavior option in dock tab of preference.
– The dock tab of preference are now shown only if the dock is running when the preference window is opened. Hopefully this will reduce confusion for people who hasn’t used the preference window of DockbarX before.
– DockbarX AWN applet can make AWN dodge windows or dodge the active window since avoid windows and intellihide of AWN only works when the taskbar is used. This can be set from the new AWN tab in Dockbarx preference.
– When AWN is set to autohide, the autohide is inhibited while a DockbarX window list is howered.
– The new AWN tab in preference is only shown if the DockbarX awn applet is running when when preference window is opened. Hopefully this will reduce confusion for people who hasn’t used the preference window of DockbarX before.
– In agreement with the creator Izobalax, the license for the gaia theme is changed to CC 3.0 BY-SA so that it can be included in the official debian package.
Installation of DockBarX:
Open terminal and enter the following commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nilarimogard/webupd8
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install dockbarx dockbarx-themes-extra
To install the AWN applet, use the following command:
sudo apt-get install awn-applet-dockbarx
To run it as a stand-alone dock, press ALT + F2 and type “dockx”.
Non Ubuntu users can download DockbarX for this Link.
Thanks to Webupd8
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux : Nowadays, our personal computer is not only a work tool, it is also our private space where we sto...1 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
- A Secure Password
- Linux Kernel 3.10. It’s BIG!
- Monitoring Users Activity Using psacct or acct Tools in Linux
- Run Your Own Social Network Using elgg on RHEL / CentOS and Scientific Linux
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .