DockBarX 0.46 has been released, the main features in this release is, progress bars, badges/counters and quicklists. Unity progress bars and counters are added. Dockmanager progress bars are added and the badges has gotten a facelift.
More Features of DockbarX 0.46:
– The mouse cursor is changed to the wait cursor when a program is launched from dockbarx.
– The dock can be set to dodge windows or to dodge the active window. See the behavior option in dock tab of preference.
– The dock tab of preference are now shown only if the dock is running when the preference window is opened. Hopefully this will reduce confusion for people who hasn’t used the preference window of DockbarX before.
– DockbarX AWN applet can make AWN dodge windows or dodge the active window since avoid windows and intellihide of AWN only works when the taskbar is used. This can be set from the new AWN tab in Dockbarx preference.
– When AWN is set to autohide, the autohide is inhibited while a DockbarX window list is howered.
– The new AWN tab in preference is only shown if the DockbarX awn applet is running when when preference window is opened. Hopefully this will reduce confusion for people who hasn’t used the preference window of DockbarX before.
– In agreement with the creator Izobalax, the license for the gaia theme is changed to CC 3.0 BY-SA so that it can be included in the official debian package.
Installation of DockBarX:
Open terminal and enter the following commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nilarimogard/webupd8
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install dockbarx dockbarx-themes-extra
To install the AWN applet, use the following command:
sudo apt-get install awn-applet-dockbarx
To run it as a stand-alone dock, press ALT + F2 and type “dockx”.
Non Ubuntu users can download DockbarX for this Link.
Thanks to Webupd8