Divergence IV " A New Hope" – A beautiful theme for Ubuntu from jurialmunkey
Divergence IV – A New Hope ” is a theme produced by jurialmunkey which offers many customizations , there is a possibility to choose between 3 different styles of Nautilus , 3 and 4 panel styles menu styles. Also offers 5 IV Divergence Emerald themes , a theme of AWN Lucido and even a theme CoverGloobus . But let’s see how to install it on Ubuntu .
To install on Ubuntu Divergence IV first we need to have Nautilus Elementary and icons Faenza Dark installed in our system . to do that
First install Nautilus Elementary by entering the following commands in terminal:
sudo apt-add-ppa repository: am-monkeyd/nautilus-elementary-ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
and then restart nautilus by typing in a terminal:
Second install the icons Dark Faenza to do it from terminal type:
sudo apt-add-ppa repository: tiheum / equinox
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install faience faience-icon-theme-dark-extras
Finally install Divergence IV, to do it from terminal type:
cd & & mkdir divergence divergence
opens a window where we can customize our theme.
Now go to System -> Preferences -> Appearance and choose the theme Divergence IV , indicate that there are missing icons Faenza Dark , but do not worry just go to Customize -> Icons and select the Icon Dark Faenza . Now our theme Divergence IV is properly installed.
Thanks for lffl.org
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...1 comment |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy : Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. In this tutorial we are goi...0 comments |
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal : From github repo nsnake is a clone of the classic snake game that we all used to play on our cellp...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .