Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Divergence IV " A New Hope" – A beautiful theme for Ubuntu from jurialmunkey
Divergence IV – A New Hope ” is a theme produced by jurialmunkey which offers many customizations , there is a possibility to choose between 3 different styles of Nautilus , 3 and 4 panel styles menu styles. Also offers 5 IV Divergence Emerald themes , a theme of AWN Lucido and even a theme CoverGloobus . But let’s see how to install it on Ubuntu .
To install on Ubuntu Divergence IV first we need to have Nautilus Elementary and icons Faenza Dark installed in our system . to do that
First install Nautilus Elementary by entering the following commands in terminal:
sudo apt-add-ppa repository: am-monkeyd/nautilus-elementary-ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
and then restart nautilus by typing in a terminal:
Second install the icons Dark Faenza to do it from terminal type:
sudo apt-add-ppa repository: tiheum / equinox
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install faience faience-icon-theme-dark-extras
Finally install Divergence IV, to do it from terminal type:
cd & & mkdir divergence divergence
opens a window where we can customize our theme.
Now go to System -> Preferences -> Appearance and choose the theme Divergence IV , indicate that there are missing icons Faenza Dark , but do not worry just go to Customize -> Icons and select the Icon Dark Faenza . Now our theme Divergence IV is properly installed.
Thanks for lffl.org
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know? : Did you know that Unix and Linux has no concept of a file extension? What is a file name extension? ...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto- Resolve nosound problem on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail,12.10 and Older : Updated 05/04/2013 : One of the common issues facing Ubuntu users after installing or upgrading Ubun...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
- A Secure Password
- Linux Kernel 3.10. It’s BIG!
- Monitoring Users Activity Using psacct or acct Tools in Linux
- Run Your Own Social Network Using elgg on RHEL / CentOS and Scientific Linux
- Getting Debian 7.0 ‘Wheezy’ Up and Running
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .