Divergence IV " A New Hope" – A beautiful theme for Ubuntu from jurialmunkey
Divergence IV – A New Hope ” is a theme produced by jurialmunkey which offers many customizations , there is a possibility to choose between 3 different styles of Nautilus , 3 and 4 panel styles menu styles. Also offers 5 IV Divergence Emerald themes , a theme of AWN Lucido and even a theme CoverGloobus . But let’s see how to install it on Ubuntu .
To install on Ubuntu Divergence IV first we need to have Nautilus Elementary and icons Faenza Dark installed in our system . to do that
First install Nautilus Elementary by entering the following commands in terminal:
sudo apt-add-ppa repository: am-monkeyd/nautilus-elementary-ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
and then restart nautilus by typing in a terminal:
Second install the icons Dark Faenza to do it from terminal type:
sudo apt-add-ppa repository: tiheum / equinox
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install faience faience-icon-theme-dark-extras
Finally install Divergence IV, to do it from terminal type:
cd & & mkdir divergence divergence
opens a window where we can customize our theme.
Now go to System -> Preferences -> Appearance and choose the theme Divergence IV , indicate that there are missing icons Faenza Dark , but do not worry just go to Customize -> Icons and select the Icon Dark Faenza . Now our theme Divergence IV is properly installed.
Thanks for lffl.org
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Download Videos From Youtube With ClipGrab : I have explained to you guys how to download youtube videos from Linux with the youtube-dl tool, but...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- How To Fix "E: Unable to locate Ubuntu-restricted-extras" : Ubuntu Restricted Extras is the first package that most people install after a new installation of U...0 comments |
- DNS Server Installation Step by Step Using CentOS 6.5/6.4/6.3 : DNS, Domain Name System, translates hostnames or URLs into IP addresses. For example if we type www....1 comment |
- Check System Information With Hardinfo
- Pandora FMS – An Universal Monitoring System For Your Organization
- How To Fix “google-chrome-stable depends on libxss1″ error
- Is Ubuntu Going To Replace Windows XP In South Korea?
- Fedora 20 “Heisenbug” Officially Released!
- How To Download Videos From Youtube With ClipGrab
- Fix “W: ubuntu_dists_saucy_main_binary-amd64_Packages”
- How To Fix “E: Unable to locate Ubuntu-restricted-extras”
- How To Install KeePassx 2.0 Alpha 4 In Ubuntu
- Add Package Management Tool On FreeBSD 10
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .