Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Coverflow ALT-TAB- A nice extension for Cinnamon
Coverflow ALT-TAB is a great extension for cinnamon that let’s you Alt-Tab through your windows in a cover-flow manner.
Installation of Coverflow extension:
1- Download coverflow extension from this link
2- Extract the extension to your desktop and copy it to ~.local/share/cinnamon/extensions , ~.local is a hidden folder in your home directory, unhide folders before to copy.
You can do that also by command line, first extract the file and copy it to ~.local folder:
cp -r CoverflowAltTab@dmo60.de ~.local/share/cinnamon/extensions
3- When installed, go to cinnamon settings ( Menu–>Preferences–> Cinnamon settings)and activate the extension
Then activate the extension:
Now use the extension by pressing ALT+TAB
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap : Who should read this article? Everyone who is interested in computer security and computer networkin...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .