Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Conky_5 and Conky_2- Another 2 nice themes for conky
Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any information on your desktop.There are many nice themes available for conky that can display clock, CPU usage, ram usage, swap, disk, net and more, one of these nice themes is Conky-Lua, this theme (See screensot bellow) allow you to display nice rings for Clock, cpu …, the theme is available for Ubuntu, Linuxmint, fedora, and Debian.
Installation of Conky_2 & COnky_5 in Linux (My case tested in Ubuntu)
1- Download Conky_2 or Conky_5 themes
Download Conky_5 Theme
4- Run Conky using the command:
- For Conky_5 theme:
conky -c ~/.conky/conkyrc_5
conky -c ~/.conky/conkyrc_2
sh -c "sleep 30s; conky -c ~/.conky/conkyrc_2"
sh -c "sleep 30s; conky -c ~/.conky/conkyrc_5"
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail , 12.10, 12.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comment(s) |
- How to Find Default Gateway in Linux : A gateway is a node or a router that acts as an access point to passes network data from local netwo...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Setup the Raspberry Pi as a NAS
- How to Monitor Filesystem Events with incron
- Useful Commands for Linux Users – Episode 6
- Deadly Linux Commands
- Determine Your Specifications from Command-Line
- Automatically Change the Desktop Wallpaper Using Variety on Ubuntu/Linux Mint
- How to Find Default Gateway in Linux
- Setup Backup Server Using rsnapshot
- How to Disable/Change Default PDF Viewer in Mozilla Firefox
- Dictionaries in Python
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .