Conky_5 and Conky_2- Another 2 nice themes for conky
Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any information on your desktop.There are many nice themes available for conky that can display clock, CPU usage, ram usage, swap, disk, net and more, one of these nice themes is Conky-Lua, this theme (See screensot bellow) allow you to display nice rings for Clock, cpu …, the theme is available for Ubuntu, Linuxmint, fedora, and Debian.
Installation of Conky_2 & COnky_5 in Linux (My case tested in Ubuntu)
1- Download Conky_2 or Conky_5 themes
Download Conky_5 Theme
4- Run Conky using the command:
- For Conky_5 theme:
conky -c ~/.conky/conkyrc_5
conky -c ~/.conky/conkyrc_2
sh -c "sleep 30s; conky -c ~/.conky/conkyrc_2"
sh -c "sleep 30s; conky -c ~/.conky/conkyrc_5"
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .