Chrome 9 is released! Top 5 features in the new chrome browser
Google finally released Google chrome 9 stable, 2 weeks later than it’s promised release-date. We have summarized top 5 must-try features in the new chrome!
Update your chrome Browser to get your new version. The process is illustrated!
1. 1-WebGL: By far the most compelling feature of the newly released browser is the integration of WebGL in the browser. WebGL will enable developers to built 3-D graphics within the browser. WebGL is enabled by default in Chrome now.
2. 2-Google Instant: This feature will automatically load webpages as you type the URL in the addressbar. The option is turned off by default. You can turn it on by Options-> Check “Enable Instant for faster searching and browsing”.
3. 3-Chrome Webstore: The Chrome Webstore is now here for quite some time yet appeals masses with its over 100s of free and paid apps. Though few of the web apps are optimized speciafically for chrome, many others can be used with their full potential for Firefox and safari. You can download web app, open it as new window or create shortcuts on desktop. Windows users can also pin web app to start-menu or create a quciklaunch icon for the webapp for quick and easy access. https://chrome.google.com/webstore
4. 4- WebP files: WebP is new image format that offers better compression for images over the web. This implies that image file size (about 39.8 % smaller in size) will substantially reduce resulting in faster download rate while the picture quality is maintained. You can download the image converter from here: http://code.google.com/speed/webp/download.html
5. 5-Cloud printing: With this feature you will be able to print from devices that cannot directly communicate with Printers. Google on its official blog defined the functionality as “Cloud printing Allows printing from any app on any device, OS or browser without the need to install any software” The feature is called Cloud Printing. When released later this January, the support was limited for Windows OS only. To put it simply you will be able to print Google docs or any other document from your smart phone.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu : Hi unixmen readers! How are you? In this article we will teach you how to install the desktop vers...1 comment |
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP : This is the continuation of our previous tutorial. In our previous tutorial we learned how to instal...2 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu : GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration Interface. You can use it...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .