Check Email Without Opening Gmail Inbox Using Checker Plus
Hi Guys! Today I’ve came up again with an useful Google Chrome add-on called “Checker Plus” which is used to view, read, reply and Compose Gmail messages without opening the inbox. Using this add-on, you can read, reply or compose a Gmail message without opening inbox and can manage them right away from the current page or tab itself. You don’t even have to open new window or new tab to read your Gmail messages.
You can get the voice alerts when you receive a new mail. It’s great for the visually impaired. You can add your own sounds or favourite music clips.
It has an option to monitor any Gmail or custom labels.
It runs in background when Google Chrome is closed and you can still get new email alerts.
It has Zoom in and out feature which is very useful to view emails which have large images.
Popup mail preview window to read, archive, mark as read or delete emails without leaving the current tab or page.
It Can also be used as a widget for the extension “Awesome New Tab Page” (ANTP) which supports multiple accounts.
It supports multiple Gmail and Google Apps accounts.
It has an option to open “Mail to” links in your Gmail instead of your regular mail client.
This Gmail notifier has more than 10 different icon sets, so that you can choose your favourite one.
You can change the generated voice by adding TTS (text to speech) voice extensions.
Install Checker Plus On Google Chrome
Go to Chrome Web store and install Checker Plus.
Click on the message that you want to read. You’ll able read them without opening inbox right from the current page or tab itself.By this way, you can reply, compose new message without opening any new window. To reply a message, type the message in the reply box.To compose a new message, click on the Gmail icon on the Toolbar. Click on Compose button to start composing.
Also you can change the sound notification’s, voice notifications, appearance etc form the Settings page. To go to Settings page, click on the Gmail button on the tool bar. Click on the gear box button to open settings page.Now it will open the Options window in a new tab. Tweak the settings as per your liking.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...2 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker) : In our previous tutorial, we have shown you how to install corosync and pacemaker. We will show y...0 comments |
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04 : Satis is a simple static composer repository generator. It is used in any composer.json file as i...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .