Check Email Without Opening Gmail Inbox Using Checker Plus
Hi Guys! Today I’ve came up again with an useful Google Chrome add-on called “Checker Plus” which is used to view, read, reply and Compose Gmail messages without opening the inbox. Using this add-on, you can read, reply or compose a Gmail message without opening inbox and can manage them right away from the current page or tab itself. You don’t even have to open new window or new tab to read your Gmail messages.
You can get the voice alerts when you receive a new mail. It’s great for the visually impaired. You can add your own sounds or favourite music clips.
It has an option to monitor any Gmail or custom labels.
It runs in background when Google Chrome is closed and you can still get new email alerts.
It has Zoom in and out feature which is very useful to view emails which have large images.
Popup mail preview window to read, archive, mark as read or delete emails without leaving the current tab or page.
It Can also be used as a widget for the extension “Awesome New Tab Page” (ANTP) which supports multiple accounts.
It supports multiple Gmail and Google Apps accounts.
It has an option to open “Mail to” links in your Gmail instead of your regular mail client.
This Gmail notifier has more than 10 different icon sets, so that you can choose your favourite one.
You can change the generated voice by adding TTS (text to speech) voice extensions.
Install Checker Plus On Google Chrome
Go to Chrome Web store and install Checker Plus.
Click on the message that you want to read. You’ll able read them without opening inbox right from the current page or tab itself.By this way, you can reply, compose new message without opening any new window. To reply a message, type the message in the reply box.To compose a new message, click on the Gmail icon on the Toolbar. Click on Compose button to start composing.
Also you can change the sound notification’s, voice notifications, appearance etc form the Settings page. To go to Settings page, click on the Gmail button on the tool bar. Click on the gear box button to open settings page.Now it will open the Options window in a new tab. Tweak the settings as per your liking.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10 : By default usernames are not displayed on panel in Ubuntu 13.04 and 13.10, In this simple tutorial w...0 comments |
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together : Hi linux geeks! In this article I will teach you a nice trick you can perform in the terminal with ...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' , 13.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comments |
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .