Cairo-Dock 3.0 has been released!
Cairo-Dock 3.0 has been released, the new version comes with many new features and improvements, so the taskbar has been greatly enhanced, the Log out applet has been rewritten, now allowing you to switch users, the control of the dock from the keyboard is now very powerful, all shortkeys can now be managed
in a single place in the configuration window, the Sound Menu from Ubuntu has been integrated into the Sound-Control applet, a new Twitter applet lets you tweet in one click, a new applet to inhibit the screensaver in one click, separators are transparent to click in ‘Panel’ mode, Cairo-Dock now uses GTK3, for a better integration in a Gnome desktop, f ew additions to the DBus API, text drawing (e.g. with Clock) has been improved, Icons from user icons theme are now loaded with the right size, the new default theme with a panel is now included in the core package.
More about Cairo Dock 3.0 can be found on the official announcement page.
In Ubuntu and LinuxMint use the following PPA:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:cairo-dock-team sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install cairo-dock cairo-dock-plug-ins
- For other Linux distro, please install from this Link for one click install.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October : For Fedora users, just keep calm and use Fedora 20 for now. Fedora Developers has announced that F...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : uTorrent is a lightweight and efficient BitTorrent client for Linux, Windows OS and Mac OS. The inst...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .