Cairo-Dock 3.0 has been released!
Cairo-Dock 3.0 has been released, the new version comes with many new features and improvements, so the taskbar has been greatly enhanced, the Log out applet has been rewritten, now allowing you to switch users, the control of the dock from the keyboard is now very powerful, all shortkeys can now be managed
in a single place in the configuration window, the Sound Menu from Ubuntu has been integrated into the Sound-Control applet, a new Twitter applet lets you tweet in one click, a new applet to inhibit the screensaver in one click, separators are transparent to click in ‘Panel’ mode, Cairo-Dock now uses GTK3, for a better integration in a Gnome desktop, f ew additions to the DBus API, text drawing (e.g. with Clock) has been improved, Icons from user icons theme are now loaded with the right size, the new default theme with a panel is now included in the core package.
More about Cairo Dock 3.0 can be found on the official announcement page.
In Ubuntu and LinuxMint use the following PPA:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:cairo-dock-team sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install cairo-dock cairo-dock-plug-ins
- For other Linux distro, please install from this Link for one click install.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...2 comments |
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6 : Integria IMS is a fully featured ITIL management system, featuring a ticketing system, inventory/C...4 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7 : OpenLDAP is a free open source Light Weight Directory Access protocol developed by the OpenLDAP proj...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
- CentOS 6.5 Has Been Officially Released!
- Format Junkie: Convert Media Files To All Popular Formats
- Setup Squid Proxy Server On openSUSE 13.1
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .