Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Has Been Released
Are you a massive survival horror fan who wants to be made to scream? Cool, I know something that might help you. Have you ever heard about Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs? It is a survival horror video game developed by The Chinese Room released on 10 September 2013. What about Amnesia: The Dark Descent? Have you ever played it? No? Yes? Ok, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs is an indirect sequel to Amnesia: The Dark Descent game but with an entirely new cast of characters.
This game was supposed to coming last year. It was meant for Halloween 2012 and has been delayed for so long. The reason for this long delay is that Amnesia:A Machine for Pigs, was only a short experiment at the very beginning.
What is the story of the Amnesia:A Machine for Pigs game?
It is 1899.
The main character of this game is Oswald Mandus. He is haunted by by dreams of a dark and hellish engine and tortured to death by nightmares.Wealthy industrialist Oswald Mandus is tortured by visions of a disastrous expedition to Mexico. Hit by fever, after frequent dreams about a dark machine Oswald Mandus regains consciousness but he has lost he concept of time. Months have passed and he does not know anything. Suddenly a mysterious machine starts up.
The focus of this story is Oswald Mandus’s life and his relationship with his children.
What is the difference of Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs from Amnesia: The Dark Descent?
Did I say that the Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs game is indirect sequel to Amnesia: The Dark Descent? Yes it is, but Amnesia:A Machine for Pigs is significantly different from The Dark Descent. The level design is very different from the level design of the Amnesia: The Dark Descent. It includes larger areas and outdoor environments.
OS: Major Linux Distribution from 2010.
Processor: High-range Intel Core i3 / AMD A6 CPU or equivalent.
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Mid-range NVIDIA GeForce 200 / AMD Radeon HD 5000. Integrated Intel HD Graphics should work but is not supported; problems are generally solved with a driver update.
Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
OS: Major Linux Distribution from 2012
Processor: High-range Intel Core i5 / AMD FX CPU or equivalent.
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: High-range NVIDIA GeForce 400 / AMD Radeon HD 6000. Integrated Intel HD Graphics should work but is not supported; problems are generally solved with a driver update.
Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
Now, why don’t you go play it and tell us something about the GamePlay?
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu : Hi unixmen readers! How are you? In this article we will teach you how to install the desktop vers...4 comments |
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP : This is the continuation of our previous tutorial. In our previous tutorial we learned how to instal...2 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu : GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration Interface. You can use it...0 comments |
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .