All Platform, All Device Terminal for System Administrators
There’s a general perception that Server System Administrators are short, overweight lonely men with overgrown beards who work in dark dungeon like basements, maintaining the worlds servers and keeping the internet running. Where this perception comes from, I’m not quite sure. Hollywood perhaps! Truth is, they’re just regular people like you and me. They may work in very different environments to most of us, but it’s all about to change. And this is thanks to a company called Cybele Software Incorporated.
We no longer live in an era of solely servers, desktop and the occasional laptop. There’s a lot more devices available at our disposal including netbooks, tablets and smart phones, all capable of acceptable internet access from almost anywhere. z/Scope has made the job of server System Administrators a lot more convenient. It can still be an intense and demanding job with many serious responsibilities, but if accessibility the worlds critical servers are within reach of the safe hands of our System Administrators wherever they are, then that has to be a good thing.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...0 comments |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker) : In our previous tutorial, we have shown you how to install corosync and pacemaker. We will show y...0 comments |
- Canonical Works with Cisco! : The Ubuntu distribution is known to everybody nowadays, right? The company behind its development ...1 comment |
- Download 11 Community Wallpapers Chosen For Ubuntu 14.04 “Trusty Tahr”
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS “Trusty Tahr” Default Wallpaper Revealed!
- Canonical Works with Cisco!
- Android Intercom: An Excellent Intercom App For Bikers Or Hiking Fans
- Install Google Talk Plugin In Fedora 20
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .