Install webmin in Ubuntu 12.04
Question: How to Install webmin in Ubuntu 12.04 ?
To install webmin in Ubuntu 12.04, open terminal and add the following repository:
1- Edit /etc/apt/sources.list file
sudo vi /etc/apt/sources.list
2- Add the following lines
deb http://download.webmin.com/download/repository sarge contrib deb http://webmin.mirror.somersettechsolutions.co.uk/repository sarge contrib
Save and exit the file
3- Now you need to import GPG key
sudo apt-key add jcameron-key.asc
4- Update the source list
sudo apt-get update
5- Now install webmin
sudo apt-get install webmin
Now to access webmin open your browser and enter: http://serverip:10000/
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Gets New Lock Screen : Ubuntu 14.04 LTS as we can see now, is getting more beautiful and interesting as it approaches few...2 comments |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install DNS Server On Ubuntu Server 13.10 : Install bind9 on Master Server Login as root and install the bind9 package: apt-get install bind...2 comments |
- Counter Strike Global Offensive Confirmed For Linux : Gabe Newell, co-founder of Valve gave an interview and confirmed the Counter Strike Global Offensi...0 comments |
- SyncDrive: Google Drive Client For Ubuntu And It's Derivatives : SyncDrive is a Google Drive client application for Ubuntu and its derivatives developed by David Tav...0 comments |
- Canonical Works with Cisco! : The Ubuntu distribution is known to everybody nowadays, right? The company behind its development ...0 comments |
- Fix Google Chrome Dependencies When Installing via .RPM Package
- Install DNS Server On Ubuntu Server 13.10
- How To Change Hostname In Fedora 20, 19
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Gets New Lock Screen
- Counter Strike Global Offensive Confirmed For Linux
- Download 11 Community Wallpapers Chosen For Ubuntu 14.04 “Trusty Tahr”
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS “Trusty Tahr” Default Wallpaper Revealed!
- Canonical Works with Cisco!
- Android Intercom: An Excellent Intercom App For Bikers Or Hiking Fans
- Install Google Talk Plugin In Fedora 20
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .