Openshot1.4.1 has been released!
Openshot1.4.1 has been released!, the new release comes with many new features and bug fix. Openshot1.4.1 comes with a New 3D animation (wireframe text), New Titles (gold) ,New Effects (fish eye), New Animation Presets and more.
What`s new on Openshot 1.4.1:
- New 3D animation (wireframe text)
- New Titles (gold)
- New Effects (fish eye)
- New Animation Presets
- Support for Blender 2.6.X
- Localization fixes (seg faults, audio volume, rotation effect)
- UI bugs (disappearing icons using some GTK themes)
- Improved Help Manual
- Improved Title UI (interactive font list)
- Improved Precision (clip length, default image length)
- Tons of bug fixes! (view all bug reports)
Installation of Openshot1.4.1
- Ubuntu and LinuxMint ppa:
Open terminal and enter the following commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:jonoomph/openshot-edge sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install openshot openshot-doc
- For other Linux distribution, please download this new release from the download page.