LinuxMint 10 "Julia" is released!
Announced today by Clement Lefebvre the release of LinuxMint 10 code name Julia, this release comes with many new features: Install codecs and upgrade to the DVD edition from the welcome screen; the menu highlights newly installed applications and makes them easier to find; the menu finds and installs software from the repositories; addition of search engines to the menu’s search box; Software Manager with a better categorization of software and use of application icons; update manager can ignore updates and shows download size; upload manager improvements; new look and feel featuring a traditional light theme and dark background; various system improvements.
- x86 processor (Linux Mint 64-bit requires a 64-bit processor. Linux Mint 32-bit works on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors).
- 512 MB of system memory (RAM)
- 4 GB of disk space for installation
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
- CD-ROM drive or USB port
Linux Mint 10 is available in 32-bit and 64-bit via Torrent and HTTP download:
- Download Linux Mint 10 DVD 32-bit
- Download Linux Mint 10 DVD 64-bit
- Download Linux Mint 10 CD 32-bit
- Download Linux Mint 10 CD 64-bit
- Linux Mint 10 DVD 64-bit
- Linux Mint 10 DVD 32-bit
- Linux Mint 10 CD 64-bit
- Linux Mint 10 CD 32-bit
- Linux Mint 10 USA-JAPAN 64-bit
- Linux Mint 10 USA-JAPAN 32-bit
- Linux Mint 10 OEM 64-bit
- Linux Mint 10 OEM 32-bit
Useful Links: http://www.linuxmint.com