Yoper Linux step by step installation instructions
Few days ago Yoper 2010 RC1 was released, this release – Codename” Dresden” is an i686 Linux distribution optimized for simple desktop use.
If you diden`t hear before about Yoper, it is a multipurpose high performance operating system which has been carefully optimised for PC’s with either 686 or higher processor types. The binaries that come with Yoper have been built from scratch using the original sources combined with the best features of major distros, measuring up to the demanding proliferation of network communications and more intensive digital multimedia, graphics and audio capabilities which are ushering in a new era
of business productivity enabled by a new generation of sophisticated microprocessors, and business application tools.
Bellow the installation instructions with screenshots, please follow the steps as described in the screenshots by order.
Select Install Yoper
Select Agree and press enter
Choose skip media check
Select hard drive
Now select partitions
Select ext4 file system
Select Yoper default bootloader
Select Yoper settings
After installation is finished reboot
When you will start the first time, you will be asked to choose your password, country, timezone and username.
Related Article by Tag :
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...2 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker) : In our previous tutorial, we have shown you how to install corosync and pacemaker. We will show y...0 comments |
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04 : Satis is a simple static composer repository generator. It is used in any composer.json file as i...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .