Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Yoper Linux step by step installation instructions
Few days ago Yoper 2010 RC1 was released, this release – Codename” Dresden” is an i686 Linux distribution optimized for simple desktop use.
If you diden`t hear before about Yoper, it is a multipurpose high performance operating system which has been carefully optimised for PC’s with either 686 or higher processor types. The binaries that come with Yoper have been built from scratch using the original sources combined with the best features of major distros, measuring up to the demanding proliferation of network communications and more intensive digital multimedia, graphics and audio capabilities which are ushering in a new era
of business productivity enabled by a new generation of sophisticated microprocessors, and business application tools.
Bellow the installation instructions with screenshots, please follow the steps as described in the screenshots by order.
Select Install Yoper
Select Agree and press enter
Choose skip media check
Select hard drive
Now select partitions
Select ext4 file system
Select Yoper default bootloader
Select Yoper settings
After installation is finished reboot
When you will start the first time, you will be asked to choose your password, country, timezone and username.
Related Article by Tag :
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail , 12.10, 12.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- How to find Default Gateway in Linux
- Setup Backup server using rsnapshot on RHEL / CentOS / Ubuntu / Debian
- How to disable/change default PDF viewer in Mozilla Firefox
- Dictionaries in Python
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Lists in Python
- Argument Handling in Python
- Setup your own Wikipedia like website using MediaWiki
- Administer your Server using Ajenti Server Manager
- “Brand New” Unixmen Forum is Now Live!
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .