Y PPA Manager 0.0.8.4 has been released!
Changes in Y PPA Manager 0.0.8.4:
- added Ubuntu appindicator: works in stand alone mode (automatically starts when you log in and doesn’t require Y PPA Manager to run) or in regular mode: starts when the user opens Y PPA Manager and quits when Y PPA Manager is closed. The appindicator is disabled by default and can be enabled from the settings.
- Ubuntu mono dark/light icons for the new appindicator (not the best icons, I know…)
- use built-in (doesn’t require Faenza to be installed) slightly modified Faenza icons for the main UI (this is mainly to look better in KDE because some icons used before were missing in KDE)
- added “import all missing GPG keys” feature (available under Advanced)
- added “fix all GPG badsig errors” feature (available under Advanced)
- kdesudo integration
- renamed NotifyOSD icons to work with KDE too
- Linux Mint 12 Lisa support (not tested since Linux Mint 12 hasn’t been released yet)
About Y PPA Manager
“PPA Manager tool is “Project for managing and finding Launchpad PPAs in Ubuntu. Y PPA Manager is a tool for easily managing Launchpad PPAs that uses YAD for a graphical user interface (a Zenity fork which comes with a lot of improvements) and comes as a .deb and with a Launchpad PPA for easy updates. Please note that this is a pre-alpha release as I’m the only one who’s ever used Y PPA Manager so far.”
Installation in Ubuntu and LinuxMint
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/y-ppa-manager sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install y-ppa-manager
Via | Webupd8