Wine 1.3.16 integrates a new version of the Mozilla Gecko engine
Wine1.3.16 is released!,This is a bi-weekly snapshot in the 1.3 unstable series.
What`s new in Wine 1.3.16?
– New version of the Gecko engine, based on Firefox 4.
– Better support for Dwarf debugging information.
– Improved handling of animated cursors.
– GnuTLS no longer required on Mac OS X.
– Improvements to the GDI driver infrastructure.
– A number of MSI fixes for the .NET installers.
– Several GdiPlus improvements.
– Various bug fixes.
in Ubuntu and LinuxMint via PPA:
Open terminal and type the following commands :
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-wine/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install wine1.3
- For other linux distributions: Binary packages for various distributions (Debian, PCBSD, Slackware, Opensuse, FreeBSD, and more) are available in this Link : http://www.winehq.org/download
For configuration of wine check our previous post : Install and configure wine to Play latest windows games in Linux.