Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Windows tels Jokes about Unix
i got this cool jokes from dansflood.com
- If Unix is the answer, then it must have been a stupid question.
- Unix is the only virus with a command-interface.
- How can an operating system from 1970 (UNIX) be more modern than an operating system from 1978 (VMS)?
- Unix – the first computer virus.
- NFS = Nightmare File System.
- Berkeley is famous for LSD and BSD UNIX. I don’t think that is a coincidence.
- Sure, the Unix file system corrupts your files, but look how fast it is!
- Friends don’t let friends use Unix.
- Unix – the ideal operating system for CPU’s that are never powered up.
- Nothing wrong with Unix that a total redesign and rewrite can not fix.
- UNIX will be preempted by NT. UNIX doesn’t know it yet – it won’t notice until it’s too late, because UNIX is the Yugoslavia of software, at war with itself — but it’s all over.
- The users of Unix systems said speed wasn’t an issue when the Alpha chip was released. The same people tell their wives and girlfriends that size doesn’t matter.
- If Unix were a beer, then it would be shipped in open casks so that anybody could piss in it before delivery.
- UNIX is user friendly. It’s just selective about who its friends are.
- UNIX is akin to a religion to some. If things aren’t done like they are in UNIX, then they must be bad. Sorry, I don’t believe in this religion.
- UNIX is a four-letter word!
- VI = Virtually Incomprehensible.
- Unix is about as user friendly as a blow in the back from an ice-pick, only not quite as productive.
- What has happend, when a system-manager gets gray-haired in one day ? One day with a UNIX system !
- How do you pronounce UNIX ? You Nix !
- Cretin and UNIX both start with C.
- The scariest thing about Jurassic Park was that the control systems were Unix.
- Why is using a UNIX system like being an Enuch? Everytime you go to do something important, you realize something critical is missing.
i still like Unix :) and still jokes
For questions please refer to our Q/A forum at : http://ask.unixmen.com
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux : Nowadays, our personal computer is not only a work tool, it is also our private space where we sto...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Howto- Resolve nosound problem on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail,12.10 and Older : Updated 05/04/2013 : One of the common issues facing Ubuntu users after installing or upgrading Ubun...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .
Maintained by Anblik .