Windows tels Jokes about Unix
i got this cool jokes from dansflood.com
- If Unix is the answer, then it must have been a stupid question.
- Unix is the only virus with a command-interface.
- How can an operating system from 1970 (UNIX) be more modern than an operating system from 1978 (VMS)?
- Unix – the first computer virus.
- NFS = Nightmare File System.
- Berkeley is famous for LSD and BSD UNIX. I don’t think that is a coincidence.
- Sure, the Unix file system corrupts your files, but look how fast it is!
- Friends don’t let friends use Unix.
- Unix – the ideal operating system for CPU’s that are never powered up.
- Nothing wrong with Unix that a total redesign and rewrite can not fix.
- UNIX will be preempted by NT. UNIX doesn’t know it yet – it won’t notice until it’s too late, because UNIX is the Yugoslavia of software, at war with itself — but it’s all over.
- The users of Unix systems said speed wasn’t an issue when the Alpha chip was released. The same people tell their wives and girlfriends that size doesn’t matter.
- If Unix were a beer, then it would be shipped in open casks so that anybody could piss in it before delivery.
- UNIX is user friendly. It’s just selective about who its friends are.
- UNIX is akin to a religion to some. If things aren’t done like they are in UNIX, then they must be bad. Sorry, I don’t believe in this religion.
- UNIX is a four-letter word!
- VI = Virtually Incomprehensible.
- Unix is about as user friendly as a blow in the back from an ice-pick, only not quite as productive.
- What has happend, when a system-manager gets gray-haired in one day ? One day with a UNIX system !
- How do you pronounce UNIX ? You Nix !
- Cretin and UNIX both start with C.
- The scariest thing about Jurassic Park was that the control systems were Unix.
- Why is using a UNIX system like being an Enuch? Everytime you go to do something important, you realize something critical is missing.
i still like Unix :) and still jokes
For questions please refer to our Q/A forum at : http://ask.unixmen.com/
Like us on Facebook
Donate to Unixmen
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...2 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...3 comments |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy : Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. In this tutorial we are goi...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal : From github repo nsnake is a clone of the classic snake game that we all used to play on our cellp...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .
Maintained by Unixmen .