Windows tels Jokes about Unix
i got this cool jokes from dansflood.com
- If Unix is the answer, then it must have been a stupid question.
- Unix is the only virus with a command-interface.
- How can an operating system from 1970 (UNIX) be more modern than an operating system from 1978 (VMS)?
- Unix – the first computer virus.
- NFS = Nightmare File System.
- Berkeley is famous for LSD and BSD UNIX. I don’t think that is a coincidence.
- Sure, the Unix file system corrupts your files, but look how fast it is!
- Friends don’t let friends use Unix.
- Unix – the ideal operating system for CPU’s that are never powered up.
- Nothing wrong with Unix that a total redesign and rewrite can not fix.
- UNIX will be preempted by NT. UNIX doesn’t know it yet – it won’t notice until it’s too late, because UNIX is the Yugoslavia of software, at war with itself — but it’s all over.
- The users of Unix systems said speed wasn’t an issue when the Alpha chip was released. The same people tell their wives and girlfriends that size doesn’t matter.
- If Unix were a beer, then it would be shipped in open casks so that anybody could piss in it before delivery.
- UNIX is user friendly. It’s just selective about who its friends are.
- UNIX is akin to a religion to some. If things aren’t done like they are in UNIX, then they must be bad. Sorry, I don’t believe in this religion.
- UNIX is a four-letter word!
- VI = Virtually Incomprehensible.
- Unix is about as user friendly as a blow in the back from an ice-pick, only not quite as productive.
- What has happend, when a system-manager gets gray-haired in one day ? One day with a UNIX system !
- How do you pronounce UNIX ? You Nix !
- Cretin and UNIX both start with C.
- The scariest thing about Jurassic Park was that the control systems were Unix.
- Why is using a UNIX system like being an Enuch? Everytime you go to do something important, you realize something critical is missing.
i still like Unix :) and still jokes
For questions please refer to our Q/A forum at : http://ask.unixmen.com/
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...2 comments |
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6 : Integria IMS is a fully featured ITIL management system, featuring a ticketing system, inventory/C...2 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' , 13.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
- CentOS 6.5 Has Been Officially Released!
- Format Junkie: Convert Media Files To All Popular Formats
- Setup Squid Proxy Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TimeShift: Restore Your Linux Desktop To Previous State
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .
Maintained by Unixmen .