Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Will scripts- A collection of plugins with nice effects for Gimp
Will scripts are a collection of plugins with nice effects for Gimp, the scripts are Camo, Shadow glow, Psychedelic Lightning, Leopard Print, Slime and Wave Tank.
Generates an animation by taking the active layer and applying a tileable, looping pattern like you might see on the bottom of a swimming pool. You can control the size of the pattern, number of frames, and blend mode of the pattern. The resulting animation is created in a new image.
Generates a slime texture. You can control for the size of the texture, and the results are generated in a new layer in the active image.
A simple script to generate a camo pattern. You can control for the colours used, number of colours, roughness of the edges, and size of the blobs. Results are generated in a new layer in the active image.
Download Will Scripts
Usefull links : http://se2014.com/~wmorris/projects.html
Related Articles By Tags :
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux : Nowadays, our personal computer is not only a work tool, it is also our private space where we sto...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap : Who should read this article? Everyone who is interested in computer security and computer networkin...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .