Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Wave 1.1- A nice Theme for Gnome
Wave GTK theme is inspired with google wave interface, and this is my take to bring it to GTK. Theme needs pixbuf engine, so make sure you have that installed.Theme comes with two different Metacity theme, default one on screenshot1, and rounded on screenshot2.
In this realese version changes are as follows: Metacity theme from 3rd screenhot now is default Metacity theme,to give you guys better experience.Also Inactive window now has different color for easier recognition of active and inactive windows, if text in inactive window is not redable enough, I can change it.Two extra Meatcity theme are in tarball and renamed to WaveClassic, and WaveRounded.Next of the changes are scrollbars, they still have tin style,( I like scrollbars unobtrusive and there when you need them).Now they are more visible with blue color. See first screenshot.
Download the theme from here :
Source : gnome-look.org
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap : Who should read this article? Everyone who is interested in computer security and computer networkin...0 comment(s) |
- Howto- Resolve nosound problem on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail,12.10 and Older : Updated 05/04/2013 : One of the common issues facing Ubuntu users after installing or upgrading Ubun...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .