Useful extensions for Google chrome | Week49
Google Chrome extensions are a good way to get more features and functionality to your browser, for this week i chosed a collection of 10 extensions that i hope will be useful for you.
|TidyRead renders web pages with better readability as an-easy-to-read manner, similar to eBooks, by accurately extracting the context text and removing
the cluttered materials.
Read what you should and nothing else.
|This is an automatic Zoom ensionExtension Features: – Different zoom level for every website. – Optional Text Zoom (experimental)
- Keyboard control (Ctrl + “[", Ctrl + "]“, Ctrl + “”)
- Site fixes (Google Reader, Google Docs, Gmail)
|This extension Limits the number of items Chrome will keep in history by days.|
PhoneMarks is a Chrome Extension that allows bookmarks within a selected folder to be synchronised between your browser and your Android phone’s bookmarks.
Unprotect your downloads from those annoying pages asking for you phone number.How it works?
The extension automatically blocks flash content on webpages.Each flash element is being replaced with a placeholder that allows you to load only selected
|Find your bookmarked pages by searching not only their titles and web addresses, but also their content!|
Proxy Switchy! is an advanced proxy manager for Google Chrome, it allows users to manage and switch between multiple proxy profiles quickly and easily. Features
|Splits off tabs into a new window.|
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- install Git in Ubuntu : Git is a distributed revision control system with an emphasis on speed. Git was initially designed a...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .