Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Useful extensions for Google chrome | Week49
Google Chrome extensions are a good way to get more features and functionality to your browser, for this week i chosed a collection of 10 extensions that i hope will be useful for you.
|TidyRead renders web pages with better readability as an-easy-to-read manner, similar to eBooks, by accurately extracting the context text and removing
the cluttered materials.
Read what you should and nothing else.
|This is an automatic Zoom ensionExtension Features: – Different zoom level for every website. – Optional Text Zoom (experimental)
- Keyboard control (Ctrl + “[", Ctrl + "]“, Ctrl + “”)
- Site fixes (Google Reader, Google Docs, Gmail)
|This extension Limits the number of items Chrome will keep in history by days.|
PhoneMarks is a Chrome Extension that allows bookmarks within a selected folder to be synchronised between your browser and your Android phone’s bookmarks.
Unprotect your downloads from those annoying pages asking for you phone number.How it works?
The extension automatically blocks flash content on webpages.Each flash element is being replaced with a placeholder that allows you to load only selected
|Find your bookmarked pages by searching not only their titles and web addresses, but also their content!|
Proxy Switchy! is an advanced proxy manager for Google Chrome, it allows users to manage and switch between multiple proxy profiles quickly and easily. Features
|Splits off tabs into a new window.|
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux : Nowadays, our personal computer is not only a work tool, it is also our private space where we sto...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Howto- Resolve nosound problem on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail,12.10 and Older : Updated 05/04/2013 : One of the common issues facing Ubuntu users after installing or upgrading Ubun...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .