Uget download manager 1.6.2 is released !
Uget download manager 1.6.2 is released, this new version comes with some new features also fixes a few small bugs . For the features side, this new version add option “Sound when download is finished”, support libnotify 0.7 . Find more in the release note.
Uget is a Free and Open Source download manager written in GTK+ , it has many of features like easy-to-use , cross-platform (Windows & GNU/Linux) , support pause and resume , and have many futures like :
– Simple , easy-to-use and lightweight .
- Support resume download , so if your connection lost you don’t need to start from first .
- Classify downloads , and every category has independent configuration and queue .
- Integrate with Firefox through Flashgot plugin .
- Monitoring clipboard .
- Import downloads from HTML file .
- Batch download , you can download many files has same arrange , like file_1 file_2 …. file_20 , you don’t need to add all links , just one link and changeable character .
- Can be used from command line .
Download Uget for Ubuntu 10.10 maverick and LinuxMint Julia
Download Uget for Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick i386
Download Uget for Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick amd64
If you want to install it via ppa repository, open terminal and add this untrusted ppa:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ferramroberto/extra
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install uget
-For Fedora/RHEL/Centos download Uget RPM package from this Link
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu : Linux Kernel 3.12.4 has been officially released with fixes for inet6_init() cleanup order, seqlock ...0 comments |
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint : Sayonara is a small, clear and fast audio player for Linux written in C++, supported by the Qt frame...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates : Hi guys, Firefox 26 has been released for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Android devices. It brings m...0 comments |
- Setup Secure FTP Server With MySecureShell
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .