Uget download manager 1.6.2 is released !
Uget download manager 1.6.2 is released, this new version comes with some new features also fixes a few small bugs . For the features side, this new version add option “Sound when download is finished”, support libnotify 0.7 . Find more in the release note.
Uget is a Free and Open Source download manager written in GTK+ , it has many of features like easy-to-use , cross-platform (Windows & GNU/Linux) , support pause and resume , and have many futures like :
– Simple , easy-to-use and lightweight .
- Support resume download , so if your connection lost you don’t need to start from first .
- Classify downloads , and every category has independent configuration and queue .
- Integrate with Firefox through Flashgot plugin .
- Monitoring clipboard .
- Import downloads from HTML file .
- Batch download , you can download many files has same arrange , like file_1 file_2 …. file_20 , you don’t need to add all links , just one link and changeable character .
- Can be used from command line .
Download Uget for Ubuntu 10.10 maverick and LinuxMint Julia
Download Uget for Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick i386
Download Uget for Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick amd64
If you want to install it via ppa repository, open terminal and add this untrusted ppa:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ferramroberto/extra
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install uget
-For Fedora/RHEL/Centos download Uget RPM package from this Link
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- install Git in Ubuntu : Git is a distributed revision control system with an emphasis on speed. Git was initially designed a...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .