Uget download manager 1.6.2 is released !
Uget download manager 1.6.2 is released, this new version comes with some new features also fixes a few small bugs . For the features side, this new version add option “Sound when download is finished”, support libnotify 0.7 . Find more in the release note.
Uget is a Free and Open Source download manager written in GTK+ , it has many of features like easy-to-use , cross-platform (Windows & GNU/Linux) , support pause and resume , and have many futures like :
– Simple , easy-to-use and lightweight .
– Support resume download , so if your connection lost you don’t need to start from first .
– Classify downloads , and every category has independent configuration and queue .
– Integrate with Firefox through Flashgot plugin .
– Monitoring clipboard .
– Import downloads from HTML file .
– Batch download , you can download many files has same arrange , like file_1 file_2 …. file_20 , you don’t need to add all links , just one link and changeable character .
– Can be used from command line .
Download Uget for Ubuntu 10.10 maverick and LinuxMint Julia
Download Uget for Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick i386
Download Uget for Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick amd64
If you want to install it via ppa repository, open terminal and add this untrusted ppa:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ferramroberto/extra
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install uget
-For Fedora/RHEL/Centos download Uget RPM package from this Link