Ubuntu Tweak 0.5.7 released!
Ubuntu Tweak 0.5.7 released, It is a bug-fix version coming with a lot of PPAs update. Everybody should update to this version.
- Add option to set Terminal menubar (Thanks DaNmarner)
- Drop the dependency of python-gnome2
- Fix the bug that crash under KDE desktop
- Remove “Auto Start Programs”, because it is a duplicate feature of GNOME Session application
- Make the buttons in Ubuntu Tweak more consistent
- Fix the problem with dark GTK themes
- Make the “Change Computer Name” works again
- File Type manager can add new application while editing multiple file types
- A lot of PPAs has been added and updated for Ubuntu 10.10
- Other small fixes
If you diden`t hear about Ubuntu Tweak before, it is : “An application to config Ubuntu easier for everyone. It provides many useful desktop and system options that the default desktop environment doesn’t provide.”
Install Ubuntu Tweak in Ubuntu via repository:
Open terminal and enter the following command:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:tualatrix/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install ubuntu-tweak
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...0 comments |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker) : In our previous tutorial, we have shown you how to install corosync and pacemaker. We will show y...0 comments |
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04 : Satis is a simple static composer repository generator. It is used in any composer.json file as i...0 comments |
- Canonical Works with Cisco!
- Android Intercom: An Excellent Intercom App For Bikers Or Hiking Fans
- Install Google Talk Plugin In Fedora 20
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .