Ubuntu Touch 1.0 Released!
Do you know what Ubuntu Touch is? If you don’t here you are.
From Wikipedia: Ubuntu Touch is a mobile interface for the Ubuntu operating system developed by Canonical Ltd. The interface is designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers.
For now Ubuntu Touch is supported on the devices below:
Thanks to the developers working very hard here is a tall list of devices to be supported soon.
Installing Ubuntu Touch 1.0
If you have one of those devices currently supported, you might want to give Ubuntu Touch OR if it’s on the list of devices to be supported. For the official detailed installation guides visit Installing Ubuntu on a phone.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- install Git in Ubuntu : Git is a distributed revision control system with an emphasis on speed. Git was initially designed a...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .