Ubuntu Phone, Amazing or Not?
Ubuntu Phone, is it going to be a super nice phone? I hope so. But a very interesting thing about this phone is that it can be a full PC when docked. Every edge of the screen is used on this phone and this makes navigating through your content extremely enjoyable. It makes your apps accessible very easy. You won’t need to navigate to your home screen every time you want to open or a close an app. This phone has elegance and it fits perfectly into the Ubuntu family, alongside the PC and TV.
Everything is at your fingertips, your apps, your content and your settings. Now you can move faster between apps and settings. How does it work? Ok, let me explain it to you.
Do you want to reveal your favorite apps? If so, then swipe from the left edge of the screen. This phone is amazing, it lets you reveal your app just with one swipe. Do you like to show all your open apps? Then do a full left-to-right swipe. A swipe from the right brings you to the last app you were using. So guys, if you are focused on this article, as you can see, I am telling you about Swipe.
Do you tweet a lot? What about sending emails and posting on Facebook? Ubuntu Phone has all web apps you need; Facebook, Twitter, Spotify and Google Maps. Are you a web developer and you have a site? Thanks to Ubuntu’s web app API’s, now it is easy for you as a web developer to turn you site into a full functional application for Ubuntu Phone.
A very nice thing about Ubuntu Phone is that it can be managed with standard enterprise Ubuntu management tools. So if you manage servers and clouds, managing your Ubuntu Phone with the same tools will entertain you a lot. It will be a lot of fun guys. Imagine me using SSH to download my last photos I shot with my friends in some cool places. I am very exited about this Ubuntu Phone.
Ubuntu Phone makes you unique. Why? Because the Ubuntu Phone provides you personalized graphics and the Welcome Screen evolves as you use the phone. So, I think that Ubuntu Phone studies and tracks your personality through your activities and create unique graphics for you.
You want your phone to be unique, right? Yes, you do. Because each one of us is unique. God, this Ubuntu Phone is driving me crazy, I want it with any cost!
Easy and fast communication
Ubuntu Phone has new plans for your way of communicating with people. Do you use SMS? Do you send emails? Do you tweet? Do you update your social network status? Ubuntu Phone gives you quicker access to your text messages, calls and social media posts. Do a swipe to get the latest message and reply.
Ubuntu Phone lets you manage your data and navigate through files faster than any other phone, iOS, Android or Windows Phone. It creates a unique Welcome Screen for everyone and this is wonderful. What more can you ask for in a smartphone!
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...1 comment |
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6 : Integria IMS is a fully featured ITIL management system, featuring a ticketing system, inventory/C...2 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7 : OpenLDAP is a free open source Light Weight Directory Access protocol developed by the OpenLDAP proj...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
- CentOS 6.5 Has Been Officially Released!
- Format Junkie: Convert Media Files To All Popular Formats
- Setup Squid Proxy Server On openSUSE 13.1
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .