Ubuntu Forums Now Active
The Forums is now using Ubuntu Single Sign On (SSO) to ensure tight and more secure authentication than previous.
Please note: You will not be able to use your old password to log into the forums.
Information on the official site states:
"Ubuntu Forums is now using Ubuntu SSO at login.ubuntu.com for authentication. For more details, please see here. For those new to the forum please register on login.ubuntu.com and then return to this page and login to the forums by clicking on the “Login with SSO” button at the top right of the page. If you already have an Ubuntu One (SSO) account, you need only click on the “Login with SSO” button. If you have an existing Ubuntu Forums account please ensure that your preferred email address on login.ubuntu.com matches that associated with your Ubuntu Forums account. This way your accounts will be linked automatically. If you have an Ubuntu Forums account but no Ubuntu One (SSO) account, please go to login.ubuntu.com and create an Ubuntu One account with the same email address associated with your Ubuntu Forums account. By logging in via Ubuntu One SSO, you agree to abide by the Ubuntu Forums Code of Conduct. "
Thanks to the developers and engineers for working hard to restore the site to its state. :-D
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October : For Fedora users, just keep calm and use Fedora 20 for now. Fedora Developers has announced that F...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04 : Power Commands, power management application created by the Atareao team , this app helps users to...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .