Ubuntu 13.04 Reaches end-of-life, Upgrade to or Install 13.10
This is to remind all Ubuntu fans and users who are still on Ubuntu 13.04 “Raring Ringtail” that it has reached it’s end of life on January 27, 2014.
What does the end of life mean to Ubuntu 13.04?
ANS: This simply means Ubuntu Canonical will no longer support it. If you’re are still on Ubuntu 13.04 you are advised and urged to upgrade to Ubuntu 13.10 OR Install Ubuntu 12.04 LTS which is still supported.
How can I upgrade to Ubuntu 13.10 “Saucy Salamander”?
If you have a stable, fast and reliable internet connection follow our tutorial How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander
If you don’t have internet to enable you upgrade smoothly as said above, follow our step by step guide to download and install a fresh Ubuntu 13.10 on your computer.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04 : Power Commands, power management application created by the Atareao team , this app helps users to...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian : uGet is a very light-weight and powerful open source download manager. On March 4th, 2014 Uget Do...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Download Elementary OS 'Luna' Official Wallpapers : Hi Guys, Am a great lover of Elementary OS, so I like to move almost everywhere with some its beaut...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .