Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Lucid Lynx beta1 is released!
Announced today the release of ubuntu 10.04 beta1, the new release comes with many improvements since the last Alpha release. this version is for testing pusrpose only, the final release of Ubuntu lucid lynx will be the 29th of April.(See screenshot Tour)
Read the announcement :
“The Ubuntu team is pleased to announce the first beta release of Ubuntu
10.04 LTS (Long-Term Support) Desktop, Server, and Netbook editions and of
Ubuntu 10.04 Server for Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud (UEC) and Amazon’s EC2.
Codenamed “Lucid Lynx”, 10.04 LTS continues Ubuntu’s proud tradition of
integrating the latest and greatest open source technologies into a
high-quality, easy-to-use Linux distribution.
Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Desktop and Netbook Editions continue the trend of
ever-faster boot speeds, with improved startup times and a streamlined,
smoother boot experience.
Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Server Edition provides even better integration of the
Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud, with its install-time cloud setup
Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Server for UEC and EC2 brings the power and stability of
the Ubuntu Server Edition to cloud computing, whether you’re using Amazon
EC2 or your own Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud.”
This is the link from where you can download this beta release : http://www.ubuntu.com/testing/lucid/beta1
You can also download it using Torrent : http://releases.ubuntu.com/releases/10.04/
Related Articles By Tags:
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...2 comments |
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...2 comments |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy : Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. In this tutorial we are goi...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .