Two great plugins for Gimp !!
Today will show you another two nice plugins for Gimp, the first one is Sunny landscape : This script changes a rainy landscape to a sunny one, the second is called Resynthesizer, and can generate textures from a given sample the same way Photoshop’s content-aware fill does.
This script changes a rainy landscape to a sunny one.
The second plugin is called Resynthesizer, this plugin can generate textures from a given sample the same way Photoshop’s content-aware fill does.
This plugin has a number of uses :
- Removing objects from images
2- Can be used to make more of a texture, and can make the resulting image tilable
Sample : Result :
3 – Can be used to give an image a different texture, in a process known as “texture transfer”. This requires three images:
The desired texture
A map of features in the texture, with different colors corresponding to different features
A corresponding map of the features desired in the output
If you are using ubuntu you can install this plugin using the command :
For Fedora download the rpm packages from this link
For other linux distributions you can download the source file : resynthesizer-0.16.tar.gz
You can find a nice tutorial on how to use this plugin in gimp at http://newslily.com/blogs/96
Related articles By Tags:
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint : Sayonara is a small, clear and fast audio player for Linux written in C++, supported by the Qt frame...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu : Linux Kernel 3.12.4 has been officially released with fixes for inet6_init() cleanup order, seqlock ...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates : Hi guys, Firefox 26 has been released for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Android devices. It brings m...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .