The first Alpha of ubuntu10.04 Lucid Lynx will be launched today
Today will be released the first Alpha of the Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx, this release will be the first Alpha of the development cycle of Ubuntu10.04 Lucid Lynx.
Is not recommended to install this release (Alpha 1) in a production machine, but the best thing you can do is to install it on a virtual machine, there you can update it daily , test it and report bugs without any risk .
The download link is still inactive, you will be able to download from this link later today :
Note that the final stable release of ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx will be released 29 April 2010. See the developement cycle of Lucid Lynx :
December 10th, 2009 – Alpha 1 release;
January 14th, 2010 – Alpha 2 release;
February 25th, 2010 – Alpha 3 release;
March 18th, 2010 – Beta 1 release;
April 8th, 2010 – Beta 2 release;
April 22nd, 2010 – Release Candidate;
April 29th, 2010 – Final release of Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.
If you have any question please don`t hgesitate to ask us.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04 : Power Commands, power management application created by the Atareao team , this app helps users to...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian : uGet is a very light-weight and powerful open source download manager. On March 4th, 2014 Uget Do...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Download Elementary OS 'Luna' Official Wallpapers : Hi Guys, Am a great lover of Elementary OS, so I like to move almost everywhere with some its beaut...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .