The first Alpha of ubuntu10.04 Lucid Lynx will be launched today
Today will be released the first Alpha of the Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx, this release will be the first Alpha of the development cycle of Ubuntu10.04 Lucid Lynx.
Is not recommended to install this release (Alpha 1) in a production machine, but the best thing you can do is to install it on a virtual machine, there you can update it daily , test it and report bugs without any risk .
The download link is still inactive, you will be able to download from this link later today :
Note that the final stable release of ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx will be released 29 April 2010. See the developement cycle of Lucid Lynx :
December 10th, 2009 – Alpha 1 release;
January 14th, 2010 – Alpha 2 release;
February 25th, 2010 – Alpha 3 release;
March 18th, 2010 – Beta 1 release;
April 8th, 2010 – Beta 2 release;
April 22nd, 2010 – Release Candidate;
April 29th, 2010 – Final release of Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.
If you have any question please don`t hgesitate to ask us.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu : GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration Interface. You can use it...0 comments |
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP : This is the continuation of our previous tutorial. In our previous tutorial we learned how to instal...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS 'Luna'/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint : FrostWire is a peer-to-peer file sharing program for the gnutella and BitTorrent protocols. FrostWir...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .