Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Systemclean- A nautilus script to clean your system from unnecessary files
Systemclean is a nautilus script that clean the system from unnecessary files. It is safe to use since it doesn`t affect the settings of either the system or any program.
1- Download the script from this link
2- Extract the file to your home directory.
3- Now open terminal and cd the extracted directory, in my case :
cd /home/zinovsky/Downloads/SystemClean_en v1.2/
4- Now copy Systemclean to /.gnome/nautilus-script
cp SystemClean /home/zinovsky/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/
Now to open Systemclean, right click on your desktop then go to scripts menu and select SystemClean:
You will get this screen :
Choose the programs you want to clean cache and click ok. When cleaning is complete you will get this message.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux : Nowadays, our personal computer is not only a work tool, it is also our private space where we sto...1 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
- A Secure Password
- Linux Kernel 3.10. It’s BIG!
- Monitoring Users Activity Using psacct or acct Tools in Linux
- Run Your Own Social Network Using elgg on RHEL / CentOS and Scientific Linux
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .