Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
sudo: must be setuid root
when i try to use sudo to lunch aan application , i get this issue : sudo: must be setuid root
[pirat9@Fedora15 Documents]$ sudo yum install nikto Output sudo: must be setuid root
How to solve this ?
Open terminal and enter as root
su - root
chmod 4755 /usr/bin/sudo
Now you will able to able to sue sudo or gksu correctly
[pirat9@Fedora15 Documents]$ sudo yum install nikto [sudo] password for pirat9: Loaded plugins: langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit Setting up Install Process Resolving Dependencies --> Running transaction check ---> Package nikto.noarch 1:2.1.4-2.fc15 will be installed --> Processing Dependency: perl(LW2) for package: 1:nikto-2.1.4-2.fc15.noarch --> Running transaction check ---> Package perl-libwhisker2.noarch 0:2.5-3.fc15 will be installed --> Finished Dependency Resolution
For questions please refer to our Q/A forum at : http://ask.unixmen.com
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux : Nowadays, our personal computer is not only a work tool, it is also our private space where we sto...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Howto- Resolve nosound problem on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail,12.10 and Older : Updated 05/04/2013 : One of the common issues facing Ubuntu users after installing or upgrading Ubun...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .
Maintained by Anblik .