SSH Tunnel Manager
SSH Tunnel Manager allows users to easily manage a configurable list of SSH tunnels and their required keys.
The program allows you to maintain a configuration of commonly used dynamic, local, and/or remote SSH port-forwarding tunnels. Once configured, the tunnels can be started and stopped with simple mouse clicks, or even auto-started when the program is launched. Both SSHv1 and SSHv2 tunnels are supported. SSHv1 support was the main issue that drove me to write my own program.
The latest version SSH Tunnel Manager 7.0 just has been released
Download Tunnelmanager 7.0
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...0 comments |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker) : In our previous tutorial, we have shown you how to install corosync and pacemaker. We will show y...0 comments |
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04 : Satis is a simple static composer repository generator. It is used in any composer.json file as i...0 comments |
- Download 11 Community Wallpapers Chosen For Ubuntu 14.04 “Trusty Tahr”
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS “Trusty Tahr” Default Wallpaper Revealed!
- Canonical Works with Cisco!
- Android Intercom: An Excellent Intercom App For Bikers Or Hiking Fans
- Install Google Talk Plugin In Fedora 20
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .