Songbird 1.4.1 is released !
Songbird 1.4.1 has been released, the new version has come with new features and improvements , new features like MSC device support , CD Rip support for ,
MSC Device Support
Songbird now supports MSC (Mass Storage Class) devices. Sync tracks (and playlists on compatible devices) to phones and other MP3 players with MSC mode. Tracks in incompatible formats can be transcoded on the fly to ensure your music is always with you. (Windows only, requires the MSC add-on)
CD Rip Support
Songbird can now rip CDs! Automatically lookup your metadata on Gracenote (or other third party services via additional add-ons), and rip CDs to FLAC/OGG (or WMA on Windows). (Windows only, requires the CD Rip add-on… Mac support is coming in the next release)
Purple Rain Feather
OMG! New Feather! We’ve designed a whole new Feather for a whole new unique look. Dedicated toggle buttons for the most frequently used Media Views, simplified and more obvious Display Pane management, and a unique look all to our own.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- DNS Server Installation Step by Step Using CentOS 6.5/6.4/6.3 : DNS, Domain Name System, translates hostnames or URLs into IP addresses. For example if we type www....0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : uTorrent is a lightweight and efficient BitTorrent client for Linux, Windows OS and Mac OS. The inst...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .