Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Some usefull applications for Linux
This is a list of usefull applications for linux, now is easy to resize your virtualbox image with vidma, easy mount images with Furius ,export database from MS office to openoffice.org and more.
vidma is a small utility that helps you manipulate virtual disk images. Currently supported operations: resize. Currently supported formats: VDI (Virtual Disk Image).
You can use the application with the following command :
./vidma < input file > < new size in MB > [output file]
User friendly Gtk+ Interface to Mount ISO, IMG, BIN, MDF and NRG Image files without burning to disk.
Automatically Mounts ISO, IMG, BIN, MDF and NRG Image Files.
Automatically creates a mount point in your home directory.
Automatically Unmounts the Image files.
Automatically removes the mount directory to return your home directory to its previous state.
Automatically saves the history of the last 10 images mounted.
Mounts multiple images.
Burn ISO and IMG Files to optical disk.
Generate Md5 and SHA1 checksums.
Automatically retrieves any previously unmounted images.
Automatically generates a log file of all commands needed to mount and unmount images manually.
Supports Drag n Drop automatic mounting of images (Python version only)
Can be used without installation/compiling (Python version only)
A GTK+ utility to export MS Access databases to OpenOffice.org.
mdb2odb is a GTK+ utility to export data tables from MS Access 97/2000/2003 databases to OpenOffice.org Base.
It makes use of mdbtools to export DDL and data from mdb database
This is an open office plug to read an write in docx format.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux : Nowadays, our personal computer is not only a work tool, it is also our private space where we sto...1 comment(s) |
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap : Who should read this article? Everyone who is interested in computer security and computer networkin...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .