Some usefull applications for Linux
This is a list of usefull applications for linux, now is easy to resize your virtualbox image with vidma, easy mount images with Furius ,export database from MS office to openoffice.org and more.
vidma is a small utility that helps you manipulate virtual disk images. Currently supported operations: resize. Currently supported formats: VDI (Virtual Disk Image).
You can use the application with the following command :
./vidma < input file > < new size in MB > [output file]
User friendly Gtk+ Interface to Mount ISO, IMG, BIN, MDF and NRG Image files without burning to disk.
Automatically Mounts ISO, IMG, BIN, MDF and NRG Image Files.
Automatically creates a mount point in your home directory.
Automatically Unmounts the Image files.
Automatically removes the mount directory to return your home directory to its previous state.
Automatically saves the history of the last 10 images mounted.
Mounts multiple images.
Burn ISO and IMG Files to optical disk.
Generate Md5 and SHA1 checksums.
Automatically retrieves any previously unmounted images.
Automatically generates a log file of all commands needed to mount and unmount images manually.
Supports Drag n Drop automatic mounting of images (Python version only)
Can be used without installation/compiling (Python version only)
A GTK+ utility to export MS Access databases to OpenOffice.org.
mdb2odb is a GTK+ utility to export data tables from MS Access 97/2000/2003 databases to OpenOffice.org Base.
It makes use of mdbtools to export DDL and data from mdb database
This is an open office plug to read an write in docx format.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04 : Power Commands, power management application created by the Atareao team , this app helps users to...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian : uGet is a very light-weight and powerful open source download manager. On March 4th, 2014 Uget Do...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Download Elementary OS 'Luna' Official Wallpapers : Hi Guys, Am a great lover of Elementary OS, so I like to move almost everywhere with some its beaut...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .