Some usefull applications for Linux
This is a list of usefull applications for linux, now is easy to resize your virtualbox image with vidma, easy mount images with Furius ,export database from MS office to openoffice.org and more.
vidma is a small utility that helps you manipulate virtual disk images. Currently supported operations: resize. Currently supported formats: VDI (Virtual Disk Image).
You can use the application with the following command :
./vidma < input file > < new size in MB > [output file]
User friendly Gtk+ Interface to Mount ISO, IMG, BIN, MDF and NRG Image files without burning to disk.
Automatically Mounts ISO, IMG, BIN, MDF and NRG Image Files.
Automatically creates a mount point in your home directory.
Automatically Unmounts the Image files.
Automatically removes the mount directory to return your home directory to its previous state.
Automatically saves the history of the last 10 images mounted.
Mounts multiple images.
Burn ISO and IMG Files to optical disk.
Generate Md5 and SHA1 checksums.
Automatically retrieves any previously unmounted images.
Automatically generates a log file of all commands needed to mount and unmount images manually.
Supports Drag n Drop automatic mounting of images (Python version only)
Can be used without installation/compiling (Python version only)
A GTK+ utility to export MS Access databases to OpenOffice.org.
mdb2odb is a GTK+ utility to export data tables from MS Access 97/2000/2003 databases to OpenOffice.org Base.
It makes use of mdbtools to export DDL and data from mdb database
This is an open office plug to read an write in docx format.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint : Sayonara is a small, clear and fast audio player for Linux written in C++, supported by the Qt frame...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu : Linux Kernel 3.12.4 has been officially released with fixes for inet6_init() cleanup order, seqlock ...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates : Hi guys, Firefox 26 has been released for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Android devices. It brings m...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .