Shotwell 0.9 has been released, this version of the popular digital photo organizer comes with some new features and improvements, extensible plugin framework for Web publishing and slideshow transitions, TIFF support, Improved rendering of underexposed RAW photos and more.
What`s new in Shotwell 0.9?
- New search bar that can filter by media type, rating, and text matching
- TIFF support
- Extensible plugin framework for Web publishing and slideshow transitions
- Print multiple photos, and multiple photos per page
- Configurable user directory pattern during import
- Edit multiple photo titles at once
- Improved rendering of underexposed RAW photos
Installation in Ubuntu and LinuxMint:
Open terminal and enter the following commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yorba/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install shotwell